Conor McCabe Hamper Race postponed

With the threat of more bad weather this weekend the club has decided to postpone Conor’s race until Jan 2011… more details about the race will be up on the site and the clubs notified in due course once a new date has been decided….

Many thanks to all who have expressed and interest in the race and hopefully we’ll all be back out on the bikes soon

Please keep an eye on the SERC website here